Ginnie Gardiner

Сюрреализм в изобразительном искусстве. Ray CaesarMy working method has been to create equivalent palettes from my collage and montage studies for translation into the medium of oil paint. Always, in all of my paintings I have sought color mastery and color is the subject of my work."? I have worked with the practice of creating the illusion of transparency in the opaque medium of oil paint since the 70s'.
This fascination with the optical qualities of oil paint began with my studies of Albers, Johannes Itten and exposure to the ideas of The Courtauld Institute trained professor Colin Rowe when I was a BFA student at Cornell. BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCH Ginnie Gardiner is a mid-career New York artist who has shown in numerous solo and group exhibits for 30 years. Gardiner graduated from Cornell University with a BFA in 1974.

Greg Haynes